How it all started
It all started back in 2019 when I was in 9th grade. I was somewhat familiar with HTML and CSS but I saw a really awesome YouTube video where the guy was teaching to make an interactive website. As a noob, I tried to code along and in the middle of the tutorial, the guy started writing some words that neither looked like HTML code nor CSS styling. In fact, I thought he was writing a comment as it looked like a simple English language with some grammatical mistakes.
Just a few seconds after, the guy says
Till this time, I used to search for any query on YouTube and watch the videos there. Instead of being greeted with horrible words on google. But days have changed. Now I am writing my own blogs and you are reading it. #progress #peace
I think I built the project along with that guy. I don't correctly remember but maybe something like this must have happened.
As a newbie, I trusted them. Anyone new here, please don't trust those guys. Ruby is going great till now and I am using python, indentation and spacing is not that great issue. But for now, my will is to learn golang.
Projects I built
- Population visualizer using D3.js.
- My first app using Reactjs.
- Facebook clone using Reactjs.
- YouTube clone using Youtube API using Reactjs.
- COVID-19 tracker using Reactjs.
Let me introduce you to my latest projects:
- Attendance taking mobile application using React Native.
- A NFT marketplace using Reactjs.
- A search engine using MERN.
- Web scraper for search engine using puppeteer.
- A price tracker bot using cheerio.
- Code typing test app using Reactjs.
Am I regretting the decision?